History

Bedrich Ambroz - BEAMPRA Company was established in Praha-Smíchov in 1938 as a storehouse and sales outlet dealing with paints, enamels and related accessories. The stock included, among others, also the small compressor units for paint spraying and accessory equipment. The company had survived the second word war all right but its activities came to a halt when communists took over in February 1948. The logo of the company was finally revived in 1992 when the privatized company started doing business in the area of engineering, sales, service and installation of compressors and related equipment.

historie-01.jpg historie-02.jpg historie-03.jpg
historie-04.jpg historie-05.jpg historie-06.jpg
historie-07.jpg historie-08.jpg historie-09.jpg